Seals and Shelters
Traditional raised panel design and beauty in the look of wood with the strength and durability of steel. Regal Series adds classic design and striking eye appeal to any home.
STANDARD HEIGHTS – 6′ 6″, 7′ 0″, 7′ 6″, 8′ 0″
SUMMARY OF FEATURES:
- Heavy-duty frame is double kiln-dried pressure treated lumber. Front frame is reinforced with 1/4″ thick steel plate.
- Frames covered with white 18oz. coated vinyl to transmit natural light into the loading area
- Raked header permits weather drainage (flat header is used when shelter is protected by a hood or canopy)
- Foam weather strip provides a seal on the top front edge of the shelter frame, under aluminum trim angle
- Face curtains are sewn with multi-stranded, bonded V207 Dacron Polyester thread with a lock stitch. Seams will not “run” with wear.
- Scotchply fiberglass stays add stiffness to shelter face curtains. Four (4) stays in 900 series head curtains; five (5) stays in 1000 series head curtain.
- Wind straps on head curtain keep the head curtain from being blown out of position when shelter is not in use
- Four overlapping wear pleats per side absorb the impact from sharp trailer corners. (900 Series has 3 per side)
- Full length closed cell neoprene forms a wiper seal on the trailer’s sides
- Wear panels with guide stripes provide drivers with a visual reference to the dock
- Full width double-layer strip forms a wiper seal across the top of trailers
- Tapered draft pads (8″ to 1″) located behind the side curtains help prevent air flow from lower corners of the shelter. Permanent “NO STEP” labels are included for safety.
- Heavy-duty steel I-Beam Protectors protect each side frame